• Product Life Cycle Management of DCS automation components
• Interact with teams represented by experts from internal/ external customers and represented by execution, sales, manufacturing
• Elicit and collect stakeholder requests, prioritize and create requirement specification
• Collaborate with R&D for timely product realization.
• Manage relationship with vendors in collaboration with purchasing department for backend support.
• Prepare roadmap and manage lifecycle changes.
• Preparation of sales material and technical data, provide technical description of products and solutions as input for customer presentations, input for bid management and product data management
• Support the customer when issues concern the products in your area of responsibility
• Perform competitor and market analysis in order to ensure competitive functionality and pricing to find levers for cost reduction
Desired Qualification & Experience
• Sound knowledge about Control Systems and Power Plant Instrumentation
• B.E./B.Tech in Electricals or Instrumentation & Control or equivalent
• At least 8 years experience in DCS automation, HW engineering of I&C system
• At least 2 years experience in Product Management/ Technical Sales/ Project Support
• Expertise in automation technology, engineering products
• Result orientated, Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Decision making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside R&D team capacity
• Experience in interacting with global and interdisciplinary teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team context.
CT RDA DS AA PD AE-E PRM