For our Energy Management Division in Gebze we are looking for a Team leader for the Supplier Quality Assurance group. This role will be responsible for the interface on operational level to our suppliers, to develop the suppliers in terms of Quality, costs and delivery performance. Additionally it will be a major task to develop the team and the skills of the team members.
What are my responsibilities?
• Leading the group supplier quality engineers and goods receipt inspectors at the Gebze production site.
• Further development and implementation of the supplier strategy "Quality at the source, not testing quality".
• Preparation and implementation of a supplier assurance concept .
• Representing the role quality in the cross-functional commodity teams.
• Initiate the regular analysis of supplier quality, controlling and reporting.
• Supplier support, development and auditing is one of your daily tasks.
• Proactively involved at the selection of suppliers in cooperation with purchasing as well as other specialist areas.
• Ensuring the quality of the purchased parts by participating in project teams and the initial sampling process.
• Developing of quality concepts and optimization projects and thus ensure ongoing process improvement.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 5years of managerial experience with sound knowledge in the areas of: supplier quality, measurement and testing techniques, material technology, manufacturing and processing technologies, QM systems, ISO 9001, Lean methods, supplier auditing according to VDA 6.3.
• Fluency in English, German is an asset.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Material, Industrial Engineering.
• Strong analytical skills and organizational skills.
• Practical knowledge in implementation of Lean production and SixSigma.
• Good team player, structural thinking, having a professional approach, seeking for perfection.
• Good command of MS Office applications.
• Basic Knowledge of SAP.
What else do I need to know?
• Factory location will be at Gebze.
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
• No restriction for travelling.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 86022
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time