SHL CS Regional Manager CS Sales 区域销售经理 86028
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Manage the respective service team to provide high quality service to customers to support the company business
2. Handle customer complaints in the sub-region and follow up till it is solved
3. Create and maintain a team work spirit and high performance culture in the team
4. Execute and implement all the company strategies in the respective sub-region
5. Accomplish other tasks signed by superior
6. Ensure compliance with the national laws and internal safety regulation and processes
7. Work with relevent department to control the service cost and improve the productivity
8. Plan and manage the manpower to fulfill workload demand in the sub-region
Grow people by coaching and making training plan for both technical and nontechnica skills
9. Lead the team to support to CS sales team to achieve all financial goal strongly ,such as: service revenue, CCR, AR etc.
10. Fulfill other tasks assigned by Supiror
What do I need to qualify for this job?
At least 7 years' experiences within customer service organization in the field of medical equipment/ electirc equipment with no less than 3 year experience of people management.
College Degree(or above) with major in Bioengineering/Electric/Eletronics/Machinery
Excellent at IT and networking skills, analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem; Plenty of Medical products knowledge
Good command of English Language for international training & Service Documentation
Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter, customer orientation
Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, accountable, Able to work under high pressure
Good Communiction Skill; Coaching skill
Customer focus & complaint handling; Positive thinking; Frequent travel is required
Job ID: 86028
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time