Contracts and Training Administrator
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. As we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts and Training Administrator to join our Managed Equipment Services (MES) team based at Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH), WA. You will be responsible for the administration of allocated FSH maintenance contracts and procurement; and in addition you will support the MES Program in the coordination and activities to deliver MES Personnel training, meet the contractual deliverables and implement strategies to effectively achieve the internal and external training objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Prepare relevant project reporting information as a basis for decision making and provision of customer updates.
· Procurement point of contact to the supplier.
· Attend key customer procurement meetings, being the point of contact on the procurement evaluation aspects within the remit of the role.
· Manage end to end production, coordination, delivery and review of key procurement documentation.
· Provide the clear communication link between the MES Project Manager, the supplier and the rest of the procurement team within the remit of the role, providing timely updates, issue escalation and feedback to the wider team on all aspects discussed and agreed with the supplier.
· Support the procurement evaluation activities, adhering to the procurement evaluation process, the subcontract obligations and the agreed procurement timelines for the MES Projects.
· Co-ordinate all necessary resources and interfaces with all relevant parties to ensure the successful delivery of the MES Equipment Training for MES Personnel training, including the training schedules, training events, training materials, training venues, training processes, training data and procedures and monthly reporting.
· Maintain communication standards for both internal and external stakeholders and develop relationships with the FSH staff responsible for education and training.
To be successful in this role, essential criteria include:
· You will have several years’ experience in a contract administration role in a procurement environment and a good working knowledge of contract administration processes and techniques.
· You will possess investigative and analytical skills including the ability to use Database, Reporting systems and in particular strong MS Excel skills.
· Your high level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert contract administration advice to enable achievement of desired outcomes are critical to the role.
· You have demonstrated experience using high level communication skills at all levels (written and verbal) and the ability to undertake negotiations with suppliers in the resolution of disputes.
· You have the ability to review, develop and implement guidelines and operating processes.
· You will have ability to work as part of a team to deliver project outcomes within specified parameters including time frames and objectives.
· You have experience in identifying continuous improvement and innovation opportunities in processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
· Your ability to work under limited direction, including experience in planning, prioritising and organising work for self and others to achieve goals and deadlines will see you succeed in this role.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
Applications close 7 December 2018 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Job ID: 86079
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time