Senior Project Manager (Railway)
To lead as Senior Project Manager a Railway Project of 100’ EUR aprox. ensuring the Delivery in terms of Quality, Schedule and Costs, and reporting to the Head of Projects:
- Perform Senior Project Manager activities
- Lead local Onshore team and coordinate with offshore team in Europe (Design, R&D and manufacturing)
- Monitor all contractual matters working closely with the Contract Manager
- Stablish close relationship with customer project team for successful completion of different stages of project
- Formulate efficient strategies to achieve project targets
- Monitor performance for installation subcontractor and advice improvement measures working closely with the Construction Manager
- Monitor testing progress working closely with the T&C Manager
- Monitor weekly the Overall Progress of the Project (Installation, Trains, Coordination, T&C).
- Responsible for the P&L of the Project, working very closely with the Commercial PM.
- Compliance with LoA and QM Processes within Siemens in the areas of responsibilities
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- Large Project Management knowledge, with 15 years of experience as PM and at least 10 years work experience in Railway projects
- Ability to communicate multiple levels and qualifications of professionals.
- Contract and Financials knowledge
- Knowledge in PM tools; MS Project and MS Office
- Desirable Signalling knowledge
- Ability to steer various professionals and subcontractors to meet project needs. Solid professional judgement and problem solving competence.
- Team player who is analytical, highly motivated and independent with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant PM Certification
Job ID: 86133
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time