Sales Excellence Manager Building Technologies 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organization, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Our global Business Unit «Control Products and Systems» is leading in developing, manufacturing and market high-quality Building Automation and Fire Safety systems and products. To complete our global Sales Excellence Team at our headquarters in Zug, we are looking for a motivated colleague, acting as the expert in strategic sales topics as well as operational sales matters for our sales organizations and sales forces worldwide. Your mission is to actively influence our global sales performance including sales efficiency topics. We look for an enthusiastic technical sales and business developer with experience in fostering sales performance on a global level, a person with the talent to leave a footprint in our thriving organization.
Your new responsibilities
- Lead project teams to develop regional sales strategies in selected key countries with strong involvement of regional sales organization and headquarter stakeholders
- Develop and implement optimized sales steering methods as well as business plans including regional sales strategies, growth and investment plans
- Responsible to streamline core operational sales processes worldwide and increase sales efficiency for our Control Products and Systems Business Unit
- Drive and support sales target setting in collaboration with product management and regional sales units
- Develop an effective platform to monitor implementation progress and ensure escalation process
- Sparring partner and consultant for our Headquarter management for operational and strategic sales topics
- Monitor sales efficiency and effectiveness regularly to support the execution of sales optimization
Your skills and experience
- University degree in economics or mechanical/ electrical engineering or related education
- At least 5 years of experience in different sales functions such as external sales, sales team lead, account/ channel management or business development, in a global B2B industry environment
- Experience in strategic project management in an international environment
- Experience in sales process streamlining and implementing innovative digitalized sales approach
- Analytical and intercultural skills combined with a «hands on» and goal-oriented mentality as well as good understanding of customers’ behaviour
- Ability to explain complex topics to non-experts
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- High level of presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English and German. Any other languages (esp. French) would be a bonus
- Travel activity 30 - 40%
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs/why
We look forward to receiving your online application including CV and letter of motivation with an indication of your availability. Please upload references and certificates in a second step after creating an account. If you have any questions about this position, please contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 86147
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either