Senior Engineer - Analysis (FEM)
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering/CAD/Design
Experience : 2 to 5 years
To perform static and fatigue analysis of wind gearbox components and prepare reports
for the same.
Ansys, NX(Unigraphics), Femfat, Basics of Microsoft Office
· Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams of technical
and non-technical experts, ability to adapt to difficult situations
· Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a
strong hands-on and can-do attitude.
· Motivated with a desire to learn and to share knowledge in an international and
globally dispersed team
· Ability to work methodically, independently, and prioritize work
· Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with
a strong customer-oriented attitude
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English, must be able to
present complex technical topics in a clear and structured way, ability to
moderate discussions, meetings, and projects. To be able to assume role as a
trusted subject matter expert.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Good communication skill (oral and written), quick learner of new technologies
with ability to work independently
· Previous experience in wind/industrial gearbox industry is an added advantage
Job ID: 86148
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time