The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for
dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join
our Communication Department as Communications Manager and help us develop
communications about our technology that will transform entire industries,
cities and even countries.
Change the future with us. You will be responsible for:
- Content management: drive the development of country specific communications content with focus on digitalization;
- Media relations: Strengthen existing and cultivate new relationships with media and influencers;
- Thought Leadership: identify strategically important topics and trends for Siemens’ business in Poland;
- Organize press briefings, media sessions and events, with little oversight or guidance;
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople.
What do you need to make real what matters?
- At least 8 years of work experience in field of communications;
- 5 years of experience in managing communications projects;
- Solid experience in thought leadership projects;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships;
- Strong, proven track record of successful industry and consumer oriented campaigns;
- Fluency in Polish and English;
- Being self-motivated, highly flexible and taking the initiative to do what is needed;
- Creativity and analytical skills;
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
96% of our employees consider Siemens an attractive employer (according to New Work Philosophy survey results).
- A position with wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to make a real impact on business by creating communications for Siemens in Poland;
- Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies, products and services in field of electrification, automation and digitalization;
- Pleasant work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your skills;
- Comfortable working environment – canteen, doctor, leisure and relax rooms on-site;
- Wide selection of benefits available online (including, among others, Multisport card, cinema /theater/concert tickets, shopping vouchers etc.), private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card, additional paid days-off.
How to join us?
If you are interested in this position please apply via ”Apply now” button.
Job ID: 86169
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time