Software Development Engineer (PCBA MATLAB/Simulink)
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software development activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, testing and documentation.
• Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement
• Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer engineering or a related area
• Proven 2+ years of experience in software development
• Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design
• Strong programming skills in MATLAB
• Experience in designing Simulink models
• Hands on experience in one of the programming languages (C++, C#, Java) is a must
• Knowledge in SCRUM, Agile processes
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 86184
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time