Head of Communication
Your new role – challenging and future – oriented
- You will guide implementation and/or administration of Communications policies, guidelines, programs and standards, in organization
- You will set up and monitors unit related Communications programs, and ensures quality standards for Communications operations and processes.
- Ensure consistency with overall Communications strategy and respective local regulations.
- Manage completion of communication budget planning and related reporting. Decides and allocates financial and personnel resources.
- Act as advisor to the business accountable management of the unit in all Communications related issues.
- Liaises with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients) in contractual matters, related to Communications services, within given authority levels.
- Ensure effective cooperation with both, internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a dedicated team of Communications professionals
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- University Graduated preferred Communication or Social Science;
- English knowledge- advanced;
- German knowledge- advantage
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- MS Office is a must;
- Results oriented;
- Team player and customer focused;
- Track record of excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage own time effectively to achieve targets
Job ID: 86207
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time