Senior Software Developer (m/f/diverse) for a new medical imaging system platform for X-ray products
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Software Developer (m/f/diverse) for a new medical imaging system platform for X-ray products.
You are ambitious and change makes you thrive? As a Senior Software Developer for X-ray products you will be implementing innovative and intuitive software solutions to support doctors and clinical personnel in their day-to-day workflows within the radiology sector.
- As part of an international, agile development team, you will participate in the development of a software platform for XP (X-Ray Products). This software is used for the operation of XP products by clinical personnel, enabling the recording, display and processing of X-ray images within clinical workflows
- As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, documentation, unit testing and integration testing of software components for the XP image system platform, and will participate in the definition of the architecture and the estimation of the development effort required
- In addition, you will coach other software developers in the implementation of functionalities und requirements with regard to code quality, technologies and the development process. Furthermore you will support other departments during system integration, the test phases and customer application tests
- You will operate within an international environment made up of software developers, software architects and system, integration, product and project managers
This position may suit you best, if you enjoy developing C#/.NET-based software in agile teams.
- You have completed university studies (Masters) in the disciplines of Information Technology, Medical IT or a comparable subject area
- You have already garnered many years of sound practical experience in agile software development projects, ideally within the medical engineering sector, and can thus bring to the position a corresponding understanding of processes, enabling you to demonstrate a high degree of self-reliance
- You can already point to a number of years spent in a high-level technical management position (e.g.as a Senior Software Engineer or Software Architect), and have experience of coaching and mentoring other developers
- You possess a very good knowledge of C# und .NET, as well as architecture and design patterns. Ideally you boast expertise in the workflows, modalities and SW systems within radiology, as well as native Syngo modules
- You are readily able to share ideas with your German-speaking colleagues and partners. You are confident working within the international environment, and have no problems in communicating in English with colleagues from our foreign sites
- You demonstrate team spirit and a willingness to engage in dialog, and possess highly developed analytical and communication skills
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 86226
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time