C# Test Automation
Job title: C# Test Automation
Real trendsetters in every language
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Responsible to build automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
- Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC with Windows
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
- Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
- Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry standard methodologies in testing
- Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
- Perform product Integration/System/Validation level testing.
- Design, Develop and Execute test cases.
- Understand business needs, customer workflows, and product and technical requirements.
- Apply test methodologies and processes to improve test productivity and test coverage.
- Good experience of Test Development Life Cycle.
- Willing to contribute in all phases in Product Development Life Cycle such as Product Definition, Design and Problem Investigation.
- Work closely with the Development teams to facilitate writing effective product feature documentation.
- Desired Qualification and Experiences
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Engineering graduate with 2-3 years of overall experience as automation and manual testing
- Good knowledge on testing, profiling and publishing tools.
- Experience in setting up/installing the software system.
- Use Screenshots, drawings, diagrams and charts to improve users’ understanding.
- Work on C#, nUnit
- Basics in Scripting language – Example : PowerShell, Windows Batch, Visual Basic
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various partners of the project organization.
- Can-do in communication and coordination.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 86233
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time