The Siemens Compliance Operations Center is seeking a Compliance Specialist to support advance business goals by providing compliance related process support and assurance as well as safeguards the company's interests and mitigates risks by ensure an efficient and effective Compliance system for the Siemens Companies conducting business in the Americas region.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
• Support implementation/execution of global Compliance processes, tools, and requirements
• Review and/or approve business transactions from a compliance perspective (e.g. SpoDoM, BP CDDs, Procurement/Payment)
• Monitor Compliance relevant dashboards and alert systems, and involve the necessary Compliance team members to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
• Participate in process improvement and risk identification and mitigation initiatives
• Support Compliance Control Framework assessments and monitor timely closure of deficiencies
• Support and/or lead special projects in the areas anti-corruption, antitrust, data privacy and anti-money laundering
• Support compliance training and awareness measures
Use your skills to move the world forward.
• 5 plus years of experience in a related or associated field (legal or compliance preferred); Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of legal, and compliance environments
• Commitment to promoting Siemens mission and values
• Strong process management skills and an attention to detail
• Ability to independently execute all facets of challenging multi-disciplinary engagements with highest integrity and ethics
• Strong teaming skills, diplomacy, and an ability to present and disseminate information in a concise and easily understandable way
• Ability to work in multi-cultural, geographically dispersed international team
• Excellent and detailed research and analytical skills
• Change management experience
• Business results and customer orientation
Preferred Skills / Experience:
• Bi/Multi-Lingual (English + Spanish)
• Travel: 10%
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Job ID: 86267
Organisation: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time