Junior C++ Developer for Embedded Systems
At Siemens Healthineers, we want to make healthcare providers succeed in an ever-changing healthcare industry – by helping them deliver better outcomes at lower costs. This purpose drives our focus: to lead the transformation of healthcare together with the ones delivering it.
Being a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers are continuously developing our portfolio, from medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, to adding managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
What we are looking for
are looking for a software developer who will be part of our software
development team in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a
passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you
want to participate in improving the quality of software for X-Ray Products we
would like you to become a part of our team.
Your role will be:
- Understand business requirements
- Implementing new features
- Making improvements in software
- Debugging, error detection, increasing efficiency, conforming to new customers’ needs
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - programmer
- C, C++98 and C++11
- Basic understanding of mechatronic systems (actors, sensors, calibration)
- Knowledge of E²PROM and I²C
- Knowledge of µC, e.g. STM32F429NI and LPC1768
- Knowledge of CAN bus and CANopen protocol.
- Knowledge of DS-402 and DS-412 protocols
- Knowledge of CANalyzer and CANoe
- Knowledge of KEIL µVision 4 and 5
- Knowledge of JTAG Debugging
- Knowledge of RTOS, especially segger embOs
of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
We are looking for responsible, loyal, team player with self-active approach. Willingness to travel to Germany.
• Family care
program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other
rewards : from 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Job ID: 86272
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time