Data Scientist Lead (m/f/diverse) for Artificial Intelligence Products
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Data Scientist Lead for Artificial Intelligence Products.
- You will be responsible for the Conceptualization, Prototyping, Development and Optimization of algorithms and systems using text analytics, image analytics, computer vision and machine learning in the field of medical imaging.
- You will develop efficient metrics / evaluation criterion to judge algorithmic efficacy and performance, running feasibility studies regarding real-life clinical settings.
- You will leverage best practices in Deep Learning / Machine Learning for rapid prototyping and enabling algorithm development workflows suited for clinical environments.
- You will design and develop efficient data curation, annotation, storage and organization modules for large-scale clinical imaging data sets.
- You will facilitate the integration and deployment of developed analytics solutions onto cloud platforms / on-premises software services.
- You will foster collaborations with academic / research institutions for potential technology-transfer to Siemens Digital Services AI Product team.o
- You will work closely with Key Opinion Leaders, Clinical Partners and collaborate with cross-functional and external teams in terms of Siemens Healthcare Digital Services AI offerings roadmap.
- You will provide subject matter expertise throughout the product development cycle and maintain a clear picture of evolving technology development and market trend in AI for medical applications.
- You possess a PhD in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering / Applied Math with focus on Machine Learning, Image Processing, Computer Vision, NLP, Medical Image Computing or related domains.
- You possess several years of relevant work experience with solving challenging real-world medical imaging / clinical data science problems.
- You have a strong track-record of algorithm development in medical computer vision tasks such as image segmentation, registration, classification and clinical data analysis.
- You have gained experience in machine learning, preferably deep learning and statistical modelling with knowledge of deep learning frameworks (such as Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras etc.).
- You are experienced in working with clinical collaborators on determining data and annotation needs for algorithm development and evaluation methodologies.
- You have experience in evidence generation in collaboration with clinical partners, leading to regulatory submissions.
- Your excellent software engineering skills and hands-on coding skills with ability to quickly prototype in C++ stand out. Experience in scripting languages such as Python with experience in data science libraries such as NumPy, Scikit-learn, Pandas etc. is a big plus.
- Ideally, you have experience in software systems architecture, GPU Computing, Web Services and applications and leveraging best software development practices such as productivity toolchains (JIRA, Git etc.)
- Experience with containerization and virtualization methods and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, VMWare etc. is a plus.
- You have a strong publication record in peer-reviewed journals and conferences such as IEEE TPAMI, IJCV, Medical Image Analysis, IEEE TMI, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, MICCAI etc.
- You have gained experience in healthcare information protocols and developing solutions compliant with common interoperability standards (such as DICOM etc.).
- Knowledge of medical imaging visualization (ITK, VTK etc.) and cinematic rendering is a big plus.
- Your Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English and provide high quality visual representations of achieved results rounds off your profile. Knowledge of German language is a plus.
www.siemens.de/healthineersif you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.+49 (9131) 7-35335if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.www.healthcare.siemens.de/careersif you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 86306
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time