We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as System Engineer Lead for Artificial Intelligence Products.
- You will develop and integrate software using orchestration and operate the digital services cloud and on-prem systems and platforms.
- You maintain and operate the storage, network, databases, orchestration, metering etc. components of the cloud infrastructure.
- You will diagnose and troubleshoot services-related network issues during deployment, upgrade and maintenance of the AI product.
- You proactively contribute in terms of evaluation and recommendation of cloud-related infrastructure, software, components and technologies.
- You communicate effectively with customers (Hospital IT etc.) and partners for seamless integration of the product into targeted workflows and troubleshooting when on-call.
- You build analytics tools for monitoring of usage, uptime and reliability of cloud infrastructure for AI products. You perform root-cause analysis of recurring application performance issues.
- You provide technical leadership and mentoring to the cloud support engineering team.
- You stay ahead of healthcare industry and market trends and lead the research and evaluation of emerging technologies.
- You support activities to recruit and retain qualified and well-motivated team.
- You possess a successful completed university degree in Engineering (Computer Science Preferred).
- You have a solid technical foundation in distributed computing and storage with strong programming background.
- You have long-term work experience in systems engineering / distributed computing with hands on experience in development, network protocols, web and application servers, microservices architecture, storage, I/O and systems software.
- You have severeal years of experience in operating and maintaining cloud environments (private or public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- You could gain experience with system level troubleshooting.
- You possess working knowledge of Cloud IaaS, SaaS and PaaS products with knowledge of cloud network architecture, operation, security, automation and orchestration.
- You have experience with DNS administration and certificate services, CI/CD engineering experience with tools such as Jenkins, Chef, git etc.
- You have experience with Agile development methods and quality practices and ideally understand Service Oriented Architecture.
- You have a strong understanding of data privacy and security. Experience in secure handling of large-scale clinical data with knowledge of HL-7, FHIR, DICOM etc. is preferable. Familiarity with health and data privacy regulation standards is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English (written / oral) is mandatory. Knowledge of German Language is a plus. Ability to establish and document engineering standards is a big plus.
www.siemens.de/healthineersif you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.+49 (9131) 7-35335if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.www.healthcare.siemens.de/careersif you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 86308
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time