Front-End / Full Stack Lead Engineer (m/f/diverse) Artificial Intelligence Products
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Front-End / Full Stack Lead Engineers for Artificial Intelligence Products.
- Create efficient reusable and modular UI components and design compelling UI with focus on UX, aesthetics and clinical-relevance.
- Interface data-visualization tools for enhanced user experience.
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, visual designs and translate them into HTML/CSS prototypes.
- Actively participate in all parts of the product lifecycle from research to release. Contribute to scoping and effort estimation.
- Work collaboratively with technical leads, engineers and the product management team to design, develop and launch features for dynamic client-side web apps for an AI based medical imaging product.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the front-end development team.
- Support activities to recruit and retain qualified and well-motivated team.
- Provide technical leadership in terms of analyzing design choices, proactively engaging clinicians and key opinion leaders to develop appropriate level of detail into UI/UX.
- Demonstrate alignment with the organizational product strategy, effectively balance competing objectives and proactively make suggestions to course correct.
- Incorporate front-end testing into workflow, perform unit-tests, functional tests, end-to-end tests, cross-platform user tests etc.
- Interpret user analytics and performance metrics to isolate performance and adoption bottlenecks and suitably adapt UI/UX designs for continued improvement.
- You possess a successfully completed university Degree in Computer Science.
- You have long-time experience in developing web apps and front-end applications
- You are proficient with web technologies such as SOAP, REST, HTTP, web sockets etc., version control systems such as Git, SVN etc.
- You could collect experience in designing application for health care data with deep understanding of usability design considerations; ideally you know how to handle large volumes of data.
- You have experience with visualization tools such as D3.
- You bring a solid understanding of web design and fundaments of user experience with you.
- You have experience with Agile development methods and quality practices. Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture is a big plus
- Strong communication skills in English (written / oral) is mandatory. Knowledge of German Language is a plus. Ability to establish and document engineering standards is a big plus.
- Familiarity with whole web stack, including protocols such as HL-7, FHIR etc., and web-server optimization techniques is preferred.
www.siemens.de/healthineersif you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.+49 (9131) 7-35335if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.www.healthcare.siemens.de/careersif you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 86309
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time