Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business is one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide.
Kongsberg Norway is home to Dresser-Rand worldwide center of excellence for gas turbines and mechanical driven gas turbine packages. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry on offshore and land based installations around the world.
Mechanical engineering is responsible to perform design and development according to internal and external rules and requirements.
• Secure that mechanical design, drawings and specification are according to rules and regulation made by Dresser-Rand and customer.
• Mechanical 3D design; modeling, assembly and drafting in NX and Teamcenter.
• BOM structure in Teamcenter and NX.
• Mechanical discipline leads in projects.
• Technical specification for procurement.
• Technical assistance to sales and marketing.
• Technical assistance to service and sales department.
• Evaluate and approve documents from sub-suppliers.
• Assist and participate at FAT´s and MC with sub-suppliers.
• Follow up major sub-suppliers.
• Follow up work shop and mechanical assembly.
• Participate in client meetings.
• Engineering college degree.
• Preferably minimum three years of relevant experience.
• Good Norwegian and English skills, both written and oral.
• Preferably good NX and Teamcenter skills.
• Some duty travel may be necessary
• Fluent English written and oral.
• Hectic working environment with many parallel tasks.
• Execution of project tasks according to short delivery.
• Ability to adapt and execute task on short notice.
• Technical contributor across engineering disciplines.
Job ID: 86402
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time