Product & Solution Security Expert
Title: Product & Solution Security Expert
Mode of employment: Full time only
As a Product & Solution Security / Cyber Security Expert for Digital Services business, you will be required to:
- Devise technical solutions for ensuring highest level of security for the software Products & Solutions being developed using Digital technologies (Cloud, Containers, Enterprise IT, Big Data, etc.)
- Ensure that Architecture & Design of the software components meets the required security standards, following a Secure Development Lifecycle throughout the process
- Actively engage in various activities, right from requirements analysis to software construction, in order to build necessary security measures, e.g. using methods like Threat & Risk Analysis, Secure Coding, etc.
- Drive and participate in various verification & validation activities like Penetration Testing and Fuzz Testing
- Proactively monitor for potential vulnerabilities within the developed or 3rd party software components using well-defined methods & tools, and suggest mitigations
- Contribute to security best practices and definition or update of relevant methods and techniques in the form of publications, white papers and guidelines.
- Advise the Management on upcoming tools & technology trends as well as new threats related to cyber security
- Coach and mentor development teams regarding secure software design approaches, technologies, tools, methods and various cyber security aspects
Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent.
Additional certifications like CISSP (or similar) from industry reputed Security organizations like SANS and (ISC)2 are desirable.
10+ years in software development with at least 2 - 3 years in a specialized role related to Cyber Security or Architecture.
Desired Knowledge & Skills:
- Sound knowledge of application development on Windows and Linux platforms
- Hands-on experience in IT security aspects, particularly focusing on Secure Software Development, involving Databases, Networks, Authentication, Encryption and Cloud deployments
- Experience in Distributed Computing architectures and communication paradigms like REST, WebServices, etc.
- Expertise in programming languages like C# .Net, java and C/C++.
- Sound knowledge of software engineering processes
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
- Excellent problem solving, Decision making skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication and extensive experience in working with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Excellent team player with capabilities to technically guide the team and motivate team-members.
Job ID: 86411
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time