C++ / COM Developer
Job title: C++/COM Developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, you should understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying testing and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Agile software developer
- Analyze, design and implement software solutions based on the requirements
- Perform impact analysis of software defects
- Investigate and fix software errors with high quality
- Ensure conformance to organization and project specific quality processes
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- An engineering graduate with 5-8 years of experience in design and development
- Programming language skills - authority in designing and developing multi-threaded applications in VC++
- Good knowledge on COM is an added advantage.
- Good debugging skills in identifying the root cause of defects and very good knowledge in using debugging tools like WinDbg, Debug Diag, AQTime Pro etc.
- Good knowledge on any of the following memory checking tools - BoundsChecker, AQTime Pro, Intel Inspector, Deleaker
- Authority in OOP and OOA
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conversant with Agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Should be competent in test driven development, acceptance test driven development, white-box, black-box, and experience-based testing.
- Ability to represent the artifacts using UML diagrams (using Enterprise Architect, MS Visio etc), experience in working in a unit testing framework.
- Ambitious, self starter and a very good standout colleague with very good verbal and written communication skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 86429
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time