Job ID: 86463
Job Family: Customer Service
Location: one of our locations acroos Germany, Home Office option
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business requirements from our customers in the SISW MOM PLM solutions
- During the project, the consultant is using product and domain know how to generate project specific solutions for our customers based on best practices and templates
- Support, advise and train customers during the complete project lifecycle
- Establish and maintain the contacts between the customer and both internal and external partners
- Implement projects based on combined IT products on multi-site environments
- Work closely together with a team of developers and technical consultants to implement the project
- 5 years of experience as consultant, preferably in the Process Industry, in the following domains: product research and development, production or quality
- A strong affinity for IT platforms such as ERP / MES / MOM / LIMS / PLM
- Preferably some experience in the sectors we are working in (CPG, Food & Beverage, Chemistry, Pharma, ...)
- Education level: Master level (M.Sc.) in engineering, or equal by expertise
- Language knowledge: Fluent in German and English
- Strong communication skill
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge driven behavior
- Analytical mindset
- Internationally oriented
What more do I need to know?
Siemens PLM Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) soft-ware. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecy-cle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through ser-vice and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from re-peatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, vali-date and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organi-zational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career pro-spects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account. Please apply only through our career platform, therefore just click on “apply”.
Your contact person is Markus Kies, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and also have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.