Software Developer (m/w/diverse) Data Processing and Algorithms
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are part of a young and international team of data scientists and software developers.
- Together with your colleagues you shape and develop applications for both edge and cloud computing in the realm of industry and manufacturing.
- You implement innovative applications utilizing modern technologies in the area of complex algorithms and data analytics, with a strong focus on timeseries and image data.
- You implement test cases (functional and non-functional quality verification).
- In addition to software development you like the idea of extending your profile on a longer time scale towards leading (sub)projects or requirements engineering.
- You have a university degree in a related domain like computer science, physics, mathematics or an engineering science.
- You have multiple years of experience with software development and software development processes. A background in agile development is a plus.
- You are familiar with modern software development frameworks and libraries. Also, you are highly skilled in using containing technologies like docker. First experience with own development projects and their management is a plus.
- Ideally you also have experience with automation or control systems or have skills in the programming of web-based user interfaces.
- You are fluent in English, a good command of German is a big plus.
- Your personal skills combine your strong analytical mindset, your nature as a team player and your strong commitment.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Saskia Sarmiento.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 86469
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time