Operation Director-Siemens-Meinian JV 商务管理及运营管理总监 86555
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Monitor and report the financial outcome of new and existing customer projects. Deliver against all project performance KPIs (e.g. orders, revenue, cost, customer satisfaction etc. )
2. Supervise and inspect the daily operations of existing customer projects
3. Ensure availability of necessary tools (e.g. equipment) to optimize operations of departments
4. Develop and maintain excellent relationship with key customers (Private as well as Public Sector)
5. Drive operational excellence and quality assurance of all project operations
6. Develop and execute operation blueprint to support ES business development
7. From clinical operation perspective, spport ETAS MM to establish needs, develop new consulting offerings and extend the clinical practice areas.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor or Master degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas
Strong people and change management background
Excellent customer-facing skills both in a sales situation and project operations
Ability to analyze and solve problems
Background in staff supervision and training
Ability to competently plan and organize in order to achieve short and longer-term objectives.
Strong background in methods and tools to run and optimize departmental services
Well developed Interpersonal skills
Effective written and verbal communication and English skills
Job ID: 86555
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time