SXVT Process Engineer 工艺工程师
For our Healthcare Division in WUXI, we are looking for a Process Engineer/工艺工程师.
What are my responsibilities?
- Realize the design and develop outputs in production, including creating operation specification, validation and verification of production process, etc.
- Analysis defective parts and troubleshooting for failures in production line, report and actions follow up.
- Set up and implement process control.
- Optimize the process to obtain high quality for products, and ensure the on time delivery as well.
- As the interface between manufacturing and R&D / QM regarding to feasibility of production process, ensure that all relevant know-how for products has been transferred.
- Continual monitoring the critical parameters to ensure the production quality is stable.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree, major in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical & Electronic Engineering; Electrical engineering, etc.
- More than 3 years’ experience in Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, preferably in medical device manufacturing, electrical vacuum products manufacturing.
- Experienced at process validation and verification, excellent at production process trouble shooting & statistical analysis.
- Excellent knowledge on electrical vacuum, testing scenario, electron & electrical machine.
- Good ownership, teamwork & result driven.
- Fluent Mandarin & good oral and written English skill.
What else do I need to know?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are
committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s
dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we
want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in
engineering excellence – leading-edge
medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Job ID: 86583
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time