Software Engineer Advanced - Multiphase
JOB TITLE: Software Engineer Advanced - Multiphase
LOCATION: Bangalore, India
As part of continued growth and expansion, Siemens Industry Software Computational Dynamics India Pvt Ltd. is seeking a software development engineer with experience in development of multiphase flow models to expand the ability of our flagship multi-physics product, STAR-CCM+. The position will involve,
- Development of well-designed framework which facilitates implementation of physical models within our simulation software.
- Participation in significant, long-term development efforts related to multiphase models using Eulerian methodology.
- Working closely with multiphase teams working on other methodologies.
- As a member of the development team, your responsibility will be to ensure a high-quality, robust code implementation and efficient operation.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Research-orientated university degree (MS/PhD) or equivalent, in chemical/mechanical engineering or a closely related scientific discipline.
- Over 4 years of experience in CFD source code development.
- A good understanding of numerical methods and multiphase flow models.
- Experience with design and development of architectural components for large scale software systems.
- An understanding of functional and object-oriented software design.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills in working with team members.
In our search, we will give preferential consideration to those candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Developing models for particulate flow
- Writing cohesive, well-structured, object-oriented C++11/14 code.
- Knowledge of template meta-programming.
- Working both independently and as part of a distributed team
Job ID: 86584
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time