What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for inventory inspection of tool containers and parts in preparation for upcoming service activities
- Identify missing items and co-ordinate with Supply Chain or relevant parties for replacements
- Co-ordinate Tool container inspections with Siemens Field Service Team to ensure containers are sent to site fully stocked
- Work closely with logistics team to coordinate shipments to and from client’s site.
- Work as part of a team within a team to ensure overhauls are completed safely, correctly and meet or beat customers’ expectations.
- Follow and promote all safety and quality directives in support of Siemens commitment to be the industry’s Premier Service Provider to our clients.
- Record and report non-conformance in tools, parts and inventory processes.
- Responsible for inspection forms and other related information and data.
- Ownership of parts and tools inventory process to ensure timely and accurate delivery to clients’ site.
- Follow up of technical subjects and actions.
- Cooperate with relevant parties for questions that need support and information from relevant parties.
- Work is done in collaboration with Field Services team.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- 5+ years of direct experience in warehouse operations, inventory control, logistics and facility/industrial management (advantageous).
- Thai National (preferred), open to local/overseas expats (fluent in Thai), male/female.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering and/or Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement.
- Deep understanding in coordinate work for service operations and delivery activities and controls the execution.
- Proven track record in implementing rules and regulations and leads service operations and delivery teams i.e. field engineers or technicians.
- Strong "housekeeping" abilities dealing with general affairs and ability to plan &manage to a project schedule.
- Computer skills are required with proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Effectively motivating people and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external clients.
Job ID: 86588
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time