Risk Analyst - Vendor Finance (12 months)
Risk Analyst – Vendor Finance (12months)
Siemens Financial Services are looking for a Risk Analyst to make and facilitate decisions in response to credit requests concerning end-users, introducers, schemes and other counterparts. This is key to the role of the Risk Analyst, contributing greatly to the Vendor Finance Risk team in delivering an efficient and effective transaction and portfolio management service while meeting the needs of key stakeholders, delivering and maintaining a balanced, quality portfolio.
You will be part of a team of up to eight Risk Analysts, led by a Senior Risk Manager reporting to the Head of Risk UK and transaction sizes typically up to £200k.
- Make and facilitate decisions in response to credit requests concerning end-users, introducers, schemes and other counterparts
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist in the optimisation of processes, including auto decision tools
- Assist in the development of effective and reliable reports in order to monitor the efficacy and efficiency of the team and monitor introducer and portfolio performance
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Engage directly with end-users, introducers and other counterparties as business requirements demand
- Regularly review guidelines and policies to ensure they reflect developing stakeholder requirements
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Demonstrable experience in asset finance / leasing risk management
- Excellent communication, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- In depth understanding of financial statements and principles of lending
- Excellent organisational & time management skills, self motivated
- Understanding of process management and optimization
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 86601
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time