Portfolio Developer Executive
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no
infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
From integrated drive systems through smart controllers to innovative PLM software. Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives divisions provide innovative products and solutions in the field of industrial automation and drive technology.
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Responsibility for identifying market potential, and develop this into qualified opportunities
· Focus on identifying and winning new name clients by identifying their business and technical requirements through the application of our established professional sales approach
· Pro-actively work with sales who are responsible for developing industries and channel partners to develop MOM business from suspects to qualified opportunities
· Participation in market development, solution presentations, trade fairs, conferences and workshops
· Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Pre-Sales teams providing guidance on the planning, execution and measurement of portfolio development activities
· Representing MOM in a broad sense in the Benelux region, whereby the focus will be on Specification Management and Quality
· Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign/initiative, in own portfolio domain, across BNL and provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners on content and lessons learnt
What makes you stand out?
· You should have a motivated personality with a keen sense of selling and powers of persuasion
· A demonstrable background in exploring and developing market potential
· A successful sales track record in selling MOM software solutions
· Experience within a manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of and experience with MOM solutions, preferably domain knowledge of PLM (R&D and Specification management within process and CPG industries) and domain knowledge of LIMS within Laboratories and LIMS within the broader manufacturing market
· Knowledge of MOM (MES, PLM and LIMS), and a good understanding of information management Manufacturing IT in general
· WO/HBO degree in engineering or science-based discipline
· Fluent English language skills are a prerequisite for the role
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are
respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 86607
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time