Executive Accountant - ASP
What are my responsibilities?
Having objective to support accounting team in the region in executing the accounting governance role
- You will need to build awareness in Asian Pacific region and provide training to users on accounting guidelines
- You will be tasked to perform monthly closing activities, prepares journal voucher, prepare audit reports and support audit activities (internal and external)
- You will also support housekeeping of GL account and ensure only relevant and valid items are outstanding
- Become Topic Matter Expert for certain accounting topic
- Support ad-hoc requirement/task
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Possesses Degree in Accountancy or equivalent recognized professional qualification.
- Prefer candidate is ACCA qualified
- Able to work independently, ambitious, possess analytical skills, able to multitask and ability to adapt change.
- 2 -3 years of Big 4 experience or multinational company experience in similar role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 86614
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time