Sales Engineer for Oil & Gas Rotating Equipment Services
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- To develop the maximum possible sales bookings and growth from each assigned customer.
- To develop the marketing plans and generate the new opportunities from assigned key customers
- To develop sales calls schedule in order to optimize sales coverage on assigned customers to ensure to develop relationship with purchasing influences within assigned customer organization
- To provide input on assigned customers development plans and purchasing requirements
- To provide input to prepare competitive and responsive quotation
- To provide input on market development which may influence product development or pricing strategy Provide input on competitor activities
- To prepare the Pre-Qualification Documents including in depth market analysis
- Represent Siemens on bid review meetings, negotiations, presentations
- Provide monthly reports reviewing business activities in designated market, orders entered, forecast
- Maintain active negotiation list
- Obtain customer feedback on Siemens performance using customer survey documents
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- University degree or higher in Mechanical engineering or others engineering
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience.
- Experience in power generation services and Oil & Gas Customers will be preferred
- Product knowledge of Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Compressors
- Knowledge about EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) Metrics
- knowledge on contract language, preparation of technical and commercial proposal
- Preparation and understanding of technical proposals and offer solutions to customer
- Excellent in English language both writing and communication
- Experience in CRM tools
- in entrepreneurial spirit, sales and negotiation skills, high team orientation as well as in management and people skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. *LI-NP
Job ID: 86656
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time