Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business is one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide.
Kongsberg Norway is home to Dresser-Rand worldwide center of excellence for gas turbines and mechanical driven gas turbine packages. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry on offshore and land based installations around the world.
We are looking for a Commercial Project Manager for minimum 3 months mission.
• Perform an active role as Commercial Project Manager for respective projects, i.e. timely preparation and correct reporting of projects financial status.
• Understand and participate in all commercial aspects of contracts with customers in close cooperation with the Project Manager.
• Responsible for cost control incl. planned actual and committed. Propose and implement corrective actions where deviations are present
• Ensure ongoing correct project accounting – i.e. IFRS, internal policies
• Obtain sufficient information and forecast for the project’s final result and present accordingly to management and key stakeholders
• Monitor project’s cash flow and invested capital. Actively contribute to optimal cash flow of projects.
• Monitor and report project’s currency exposure and risk - and propose mitigating actions
• Establish and maintain project related control systems – including PCMB/SOX controls, routines and reports in line with policies and guidance from management
• Ad hoc analysis and presentations in line with requirements
• Participate and/or manage system testing and implementation as required by company and management
• Perform the Accounting Daily Close Processes: checking/fixing errors in project inventory, but also non-project inventory (warranty, cost centers, AP write-off, etc…), Kronos hours rejected, supplier invoice rejected, missing cost rate, etc.
• Monitor and report projects’ warranty status – including revenue and cost elements – and extended warranties.
• College/university degree in Economics and Business Administration or similar 3-4 years duration
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience within analysis, reporting etc.
• Fluent English skills