Siemens is a global engineering powerhouse rich in diverse culture expanding over 190 countries. The company prides itself on 140 years of innovation, sustainability and technology, brought to businesses around the world. Our Building Technologies division combines offerings for security solutions and building automation within one company as a service provider and systems integrator and as a manufacturer of respective products.
We currently have an opportunity for a motivated Application Services Engineer to join our team in Bayswater, Melbourne. The successful candidate will be responsible for system applications know how and technical support of assigned offering portfolio to internal and external solution partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide technical application support (predominantly phone and remote) to Siemens Solution Partners on Siemens Desigo Building Automation hardware and Desigo CC software.
- Deliver technical training to partners and internal colleagues on Siemens Building Automation offerings.
- Review project specifications and advise partners as to how best design and quote a Siemens building automation system
- Escalate local technical support enquiries to global support services and manage through to resolution
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- HVAC application knowledge with a minimum 3 years experience in the HVAC building automation industry
- Minimum two years experience with Siemens Desigo product portfolios
- Relevant engineering degree or trade qualification
- Strong communication skills
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people.
Job ID: 86716
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time