Tender Planner Professional
From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including ERTMS, CBTC, PTC, electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
Due to continued growth in the organisation, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a to join our Siemens Mobility Project Team to work on Rail Systems Projects. Based in our Docklands offices in Melbourne, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within an area of the Siemens business that has immense market potential. We are looking for an exceptional individual with diverse range of planning experience to join our Project Controls team located in our Melbourne Docklands Office.
• Supporting the tendering team in preparation of various tender schedules
• Provide post-handover support to delivery Team for project start up
• Provide relief planning support to project teams
• Monitor and update schedules, milestones and overall completion Schedules
• Prepare regular status reports and forecasts for project management and client review
• Develop, monitor and report on key performance indicators, identify trends and ensure compilation of statistical information
• Organizes and analyses the re-planning in the case of project and respective logistic changes.
• Checks basic information to ensure appropriate processing.
• Maintains documentation of relevant data in schedules.
• Coordinates updates of schedules with the project teams and the project management.
• Supports organization and documentation of extern and intern process audits.
• Supports organization and documentation of "Lessons learned Workshops", control of working processes, process
• Develops resource planning for projects which are related to the execution and monitoring of the ongoing staffing.am
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people.
Job ID: 86752
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time