EM MS GMO Assistant 能源管理集团 中低压设备及系统 总经办助理
For SLC EM division, MS BU is looking for a GMO Assistant. Her/his mission of function is to provide high level secretarial and administrative support for General Management Office, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of company's operations, procedures, and people. Facilitate smooth communications between GMO and other managers and employees; and between GMO and external parties such as media, customers, and the public.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage the GMs' appointments and schedules and make travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
- Arrange and coordinate internal/external meetings and visits.
- Efficient administration of daily work in GMO, e.g. GMs' signature management, company chop management, GMO office admin., cost compensation, written/verbal translation, etc.
- Gather, compile, verify and analyse information for the GMs to use in the documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Cost control and resource planning of shared department cars.
- Execute indirect material order process (one SRM & SAP, etc).
- Understand and comply to all policies, regulations and guidelines of SLC. Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the GMs' records and files.
- Facilitate smooth communications between GMO and all internal / external parties. Support GMO in internal communication.
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
- Coordination of important company events.
- Perform other GMO assigned tasks / responsibilities.
What do I need quality this position?
- Bachelor degree or above
- English (Excellent Speaking / Writing skills)
- MS Office Applications (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- General understanding of Siemens Products and Markets
- Knowledge of MS products will be value added
- Knowledge of Financing / project commercial will be value added
- Admin. management
- Time management
- Strong communicaion skills
- Team player
What else do I need to qualify for this position?
- Good communication skill and good team work spirit
- Frequent English by both writing and speaking
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact our Recruiting Center website at:
Job ID: 86753
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time