Manager Indirect Taxes
What are my responsibilities?
As a Manager Indirect Taxes you will be responsible to guide, supervise and support all Siemens companies/ business divisions in Pakistan in the area of taxations by providing comprehensive consultancy and guidance in all type of taxes and spread the tax awareness for new issued laws and regulations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Review and finalization of Sales Tax Returns for Federal and Provincial revenue authorities.
- Advising the business units on sales tax matters relating in order to ensure effective tax planning for their upcoming projects/business.
- Review of reconciliation between sales tax and accounting records.
- Coordination with the Sales Tax Authorities and tax consultants for preparation and submissions of information / details requested by tax authorities.
- Handling of Sales Tax Audits.
What else do I need to know?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent academic qualification from reputable university or college
- First working experience as Manager Indirect taxes from MNC or similar business set up
- Previous experience from big four audit firms is highly appreciated
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Strong PC skills, experience with ERP and reporting systems, preferable good knowledge of SAP.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with clear and professional communication with internal and external customers
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 86780
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time