CF A Financial Auditor
CF A Financial Auditor
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Controlling & Finance Audit (CF A)
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling & Finance Audit (CF A) is the Corporate Audit function of Siemens AG. Our objective is to provide assurance to the senior management of Siemens AG, its Managing Board, and the Audit Committee on a variety of topics such as efficiency and effectiveness of operations, integrity of financial reporting, and regulatory compliance.
CF A has been set up as a leadership development program whereby we bring in high performers with high potential to work with us; we give them intense business exposure across different businesses and functional areas through audit and advisory engagements, and finally develop them to business in leadership roles. Therefore, we are looking for dynamic, team-oriented and highly motivated qualified professionals (males/ females) with relevant domain knowhow experience to work with us.
We refer to CF A model as ‘Grow’ and ‘Develop’ model which means that we expect individuals joining CF A to ‘Grow’ with us within CF A and then post the CF A stint, ‘Develop’ into operative business in Siemens in a comparable management role. The time frame for development is 3-5 years; and it is essential to have track record which demonstrates high performance in the past and growth potential for future.
In order to fulfill its role, CF A recruits talents with different skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking candidates with experience of running operations – eg, managing projects, manufacturing operations, logistics management, etc. You will be part of our team where you will work with other colleagues in executing audit and advisory engagements. You will identify areas of improvements which help the operative business to meet their business objectives, determine the root cause of the identified issues, and assist management to put action / remediation plans in place.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· You will be part of engagement teams which deliver audit and advisory engagements across Siemens AG. The engagement includes planning, fieldwork and reporting to the client. Depending on your experience and skills, you will be either part of the team (team member) or leading the team (engagement manager) delivering the audit or advisory engagement.
· Perform the defined audit program steps in coordination
with the Engagement Manager and other team members; identify and document
applicable issues and findings to formulate recommended actions
· These engagements will cover topics across Siemens businesses, geography and processes – eg, reviewing financial risk management relating to commodity pricing risk in India; auditing project management in Energy Fossil business in Germany; or performing due diligence of a potential target considered for acquisition by Siemens.
· As potential future business leader, we will also expect you to contribute outside the engagements – eg, in recruiting, training and development
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Over 5 years relevant experience in financial areas – e.g., financial risk management (commodity risk, foreign exchange risk), financial reporting & controlling (IFRS, US GAAP), treasury management, financial services (leases, commercial finance), direct/ indirect taxes
· Strong academic history including a degree in Finance or Accounting and a relevant professional qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, or equivalent)
· Ability to work successfully in complex organization / projects.
· Strong desire and drive to develop into future key leadership roles
· Mobility (extensive travel with able to relocate within India and overseas)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens CF A is a true international career opportunity and leadership development in one. While being exposed to significant business travel, you will have excellent opportunities to grow and demonstrate your business, management and leadership qualities. In CF A, you will work in a multicultural performance environment and have exposure to a broad range of our businesses and business leadership.
For more information please log into audit.siemens.com
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 86782
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time