We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Software Developer (m/w/diverse) surgery application
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, take on responsibility for developing innovative applications in image-guided surgery and work with us to drive the continuous improvement of our development projects and the consistent implementation of DevOps actions.
- You will develop innovative applications for image-guided treatment in surgical procedures in C#/C++ with VS and TFS
- You will agree requirements with internal specialist departments and clinical users
- You will develop innovative concepts and prototype implementation approaches
- You will assess the technical feasibility and implementation effort for new requirements
- You will implement continuous integration actions and play an active role in the continuous improvement of our development processes
- You will present development results within the team and to stakeholders
This position may suit you best, if you can offer solid experience as a software developer, have a highly agile mindset, enjoy working in an international environment and strive for continuous improvement.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in information technology (diploma, MSc) or a similar discipline
- You have many years of relevant professional experience as a software developer, ideally in developing medical products, and have an active interest in new software technologies
- You have practical experience in using design patterns for implementing requirements and communicating with software developers using UML models
- You have in-depth knowledge of the C++ and C# programming languages, combined with practical experience in developing Microsoft .Net and Windows-based applications
- You have experience of using agile development processes
- Ideally you have previous experience in image-guided surgical applications and are familiar with the areas of computer graphics, 3D visualization and DICOM
- You are fluent in German and English, enabling you to work successfully in an international environment
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 86857
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time