Real Estate | Junior Contract Administrator - English Speaker (m/f)
Siemens Real Estate Business Administration Global Support Center is a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Accounting, Controlling & Administration for Real Estate, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
Our location in Lisbon provides services to 36 countries across Europe, Americas and Africa in more than 15 different languages
We are looking for a Supplier & Contract Administrator, fluent in English, to support our operations for UK&IE.
What are my responsibilities?
• Administer external and internal lease contracts in the internal facility management system;
• Perform the internal administration associated with internal contracts;
• Monitor and record changes in occupancy across all sites;
• Perform periodic internal and external billing of fixed and variable charges;
• Administer charging of all variable billing items as necessary during periodic processing;
• Provide periodic reporting of all contract management activities (Space, vacancy,etc);
• Provide data and validate all transfer of data to subsequent reporting systems (SAP, KPI, etc);
• Upload and maintain all relevant property drawings related to occupancy (e.g. CAD plans);
• Review purchase order account assignment according to internal business structure requirements;
• Maintain a close contact and collaboration with colleagues and with partners in SRE as well as in other departments involved in the daily tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Min. secondary education or comparable educational background, preference for university degree;
• Experience 1/2 years in administrative and/or financial processes;
• Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
• Processes and Detail oriented;
• Fluent in English (mandatory);
• Proficient in MS Excel & Office;
• Experience with AutoCad will be considered as a plus;
• Able to work in a changing work environment and availability to travel;
• Professional ethics, responsibility and problem solving orientation;
• Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and negotiate with different partners and work in a team.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company,
Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major
challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who
dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 86890
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time