HR Admin Operator - Excellent opportunity for HR professionals in Abu Dhabi
HR Admin Operator will be responsible for handling employee queries, letters, system updates. In addition he / she will Perform and execute a defined range of administrative tasks related to daily, operational HR activities according to predetermined guidelines and procedures for (an) assigned organization(s).
What are my responsibilities?
· Performs the day-to-day administration and communication of HR related tasks.
· Manages the personnel files of the workforce.
· Advices employees in basic HR administration tasks.
· May support basic payroll activities, manage time accounts, run routine reports, administrate recruiting measures, communicate with candidates, and / or administrates training programs (content, application lists).
· Supports the HR Consultants in administrative tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Educational Background in major of HR management or equivalent studies.
· Proven track record in similar administration function ideally from similar multinational company environment.
· Very good English while Arabic skills are highly appreciated
· Solid understanding of UAE labor laws
· Very good IT working experience SAP as well as MS Office (Excel).
· First working experience with Data and Quality Management Principles.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 86936
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time