Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas. The HR Talent Acquisition Team is a key business partner in supporting and shaping the growth of the organization in the region.
What are my responsibilities?
- Documentation of non-conformances and primary hazards
- Compiling important records in a site office EHS binder (organizational charts, alarm, plans, layout sketches, accident reports)
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements
- Record incidents and accidents and produce statistics
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual dashboards
- Evaluate records for preservation and retention
- Prepare record-keeping systems and procedures for retention or destruction of records
- Collecting and entering data into different EHS management systems. Such data will include but not limited to:
- Safety observations
- Incidents and corrective actions
- Waste disposal
- Lockouts/Tagouts (LOTO),
- Contractor pre-qualifications
- Training records and other pertinent data
- Prepare necessary presentations for the lenders audits and generate an action plan following the audit and follow up prior to the next audit
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in EHS administration.
- Experience in international organization- Advantage
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 86945
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time