Siemens CT Engineer Design and Development - Embeded Development(C/C++) (Suzhou)
1. Responsible for the design/development of software components
2. Research and implement prototype of advanced technologies and application
3. Design documentation, software development related test implementation and support
4. Software integration, deployment and verification on devices
1. Bachelor or master of Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
2. More than 2 years software development
3. Proficient in C/C++ language, python is a plus
4. Skilled in application development on Linux/OpenWRT platform
5. Good knowledge on operation system, concurrent handling, multi threading, etc.
6. Good English language skills
1. MCU application development experience is a plus e.g. STM32, etc.
2. Knowledge in common IOT technology is preferred, e.g. Wifi, Zigbee, OPCUA, etc.
3. Knowledge in Linux BSP, driver development is preferred
4. Knowledge in image processing technology, deep learning framework is a plus e.g. OpenCV, Tensorflow, Caffe, etc.
1. Good collaboration with team members
2. Active & Positive attitude
Job ID: 86957
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time