Technical Specialist Engineer
Siemens Healthcare Sdn Bhd (SHSB) , Customer Service Department is hiring InVitro Technical Support Engineer. He/ she will be based in Customer Care Centre (CCC) to support the Operations and Field Service
What are my responsibilities ?
- Primarily support customers remotely (by phone & online) and occasionally onsite by providing 1st or 2nd Level support to Laboratory Equipment users on Technical or Application related issues
- Endeavour to increase site visits avoidance by troubleshooting and resolving any Application / Technical issues with customers / users and when not possible , dispatch assigned Customer Service / Application Engineers to the site accordingly
- Drive customers' complex issues and queries to respective Service / Application Engineers and revert to customers speedily. Escalate unresolved complex issues to Regional or Factory level ASAP and monitor its resolution quickly
- Re- strategies, synchronize, and escalate to close the gaps and bottlenecks in processes and systems which risks delays in meeting commitments to customers. Participate in investigating and resolving technical /application problems with Engineers, Regional or Factory level
- Responsible in creating Excellent customer service experience and actively manage and mitigate the overall risks involved in the entrusted portfolio
- Ensure the List of Breakdowns, Preventive Maintenance, Updates, Upgrades are monitored and resolved within the quicker or approved time
- Process orders (i.e.spare parts / maintenance kit requisition) for Breakdown/ Preventive Maintenance/ Updates/Upgrades etc
- Perform order management for assigned customers, managers and files clients' information in the system accordingly
- Support pre and post sales technical product advise for development, implementation and operation of customer solutions
- Must adhere and be alert to relevant Siemens Healthineers processes and applicable local law and regulations
- Perform any other duties related in CS department as required by the Superior; including taking up acting roles or backup roles for other colleagues if neededWhat do I need to qualify for the job?
- Minimum Degree in any Science related studies, preferably with Medical Lab Technology or Lab Application background
- Market and Product knowledge on Lab Equipment or Current Siemens Equipment Users will be an advantage
- Basic MS / SAP Know-how will be an added advantage but can learn on the job
- Strong communication, tactfulness and teamwork skills are absolutely necessary
- Some extra hours and work pressure can be expected
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences . Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Able to work independently, be analytical and results oriented.
- Must have Customer's issues at heart and see through the resolution quickly
What else do you need to know ?
With 47,000 employees , Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging , laboratory diagnostic and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training and services available across the globe and tailored to customer's needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 86966
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time