Consortium Training Coordinator
The Consortium Training Coordinator is responsible for supporting delivery of the overall Operational and Maintenance Training, Transfer of Technology Workshops and ensuring the training material and courses are provided in accordance with the Employers Requirements and Joint Technology Transfer Plan. Supporting BACS training manager for deliverables and good relationship with consortia ‘members, stakeholders and the client.
This position is supporting the Consortium Training Manager for ensuring:
The Operation & Maintenance Training and Qualification plan, operation and maintenance trainer manuals and training courses are finalized and delivered with quality in accordance with the agreed schedule.
The Joint Transfer of Technology plan, learning modules documents and learning modules courses (workshops) are finalized and delivered with quality in accordance with the client agreed schedule.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible of all logistics from preparation until the delivery of the operation, maintenance and Qualification training's.
- Support instructors from inside and outside KSA to conduct training sessions as example:
- Organize and coordinate the safety induction to instructors and trainees
- Supporting instructors or stakeholders for badge collection
- Coordinate the practical session with associated material, keys etc
- Prepare and collect back administrative documents as sign-in sheets, tests sheet, feedback sheets….
- Book appropriate meeting rooms as well as associated materials and catering and include it into the schedule
- All administrative tasks to ensure training or workshop deliveries
- Update and inform all stakeholders about training or workshop deliveries
- Develop or find a solution to update automatically the schedule of all O&M training sessions if input(s) is changed.
- Keep all parties informed on any update of the O&M training and qualification
- Administrative tasks link to the training department
- Draft the O&M training final report
- Support the O&M and Qualification training documentation until getting approved by the client
- Able to follow-up and finalize learning module documents taking into account comments from other consortia ‘members and The Engineer until getting approved.
- Support the Student Internship Programme 2019 deliverable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree (Bachelor) in an engineering or International Affairs subject
- 2 years in railway training logistic or railway technical writer is preferred
- Technical understanding of railway related infrastructure including track work, station & tunnel M&E systems and transit systems including rolling stock, signaling, communications, SCADA, electrification and power systems or technical understanding of Operational and Maintenance is highly appreciated
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- Experience of working in the Middle East is appreciated
- Coordination and good interpersonal skills are requested for this job
Job ID: 86977
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time