Commercial Project Mgt for the BU allocated :
Person should be ready to travel to remote locations for project handling and payment follow ups!
Project Tendering :
- Analyzing all commercial tender terms and conditions
- Hi-light the risk & discuss the mitigation measures.
- Prepare the clause wise risk and mitigation for deviations and seek management approval,
- Attend pre bid meetings and represent for changes in terms
- Discuss the vetted Bank Guarantee format customer for acceptance.
- Checking the costing of the offer to ensure that prices and factors are properly provided, ensure correct taxes
- Preparing the draft of offer in line consultation with legal / Tax & Compliance.
- Preparing list of Pre-Bid Commercial Queries and discussion with client to seek clarification.
- Identifying/Evaluating project contractual risks, financial risks.
- Preparing Commercial Deviation Checklist – Getting the same vetted by Corporate Legal.
- Attending discussion with customer on Commercial Deviation.
- Intimating SCM about bid T&Cs for getting offers from vendors
- Liase with all departments to get the necessary inputs and documents eg SAG / Sales etc
Order Booking :
- Check the order before booking in SAP if the same is per our offer and conditions are met eg advance , terms and conditions , costing , Bank delivery Order , Letter of credit, approvals if required etc
- Payment follow up and liasoning
- Procurement planning, conversion of PR’s to PO’s in a timely manner. Interface with receiving departments. Follow up with suppliers (local).Ensure timely procurement of 3rd party items. Just in time & inventory Control. Material flow process improvements & optimizations, participate in vendor negotiations to help reduce cost .Depth knowledge of Material code, Purchase order processing, supplier follow up, Inventory management etc.
- Review of equipment indents, Offers from suppliers, Checking QES, Raise Purchase orders.
- Timely sending the PO’s to the vendors.
- Manage inventory in warehouse, Co-ordinate with suppliers & Project Management regarding the expected timeline for delivery of the ordered items for effective execution of the order.
- Verifying the vendors Invoice for correctness and completeness.
- Processing of webcycle in a timely manner after ensuring the invoices are in line with purchase order.
Other activities :
- Comment on Project time schedule (Review & compare with the contract time schedule) and raise red flag in case of delays
- Preparation and circulation of MIS and information schedule on procurement status and hi-light the risk and consequence. Turnover projections for local supplies.
- Regular controlling & Monitoring of Order costing, receiving & dispatch, taxation formalities, order profitability, cost reduction exercises, proper order closure etc. in order to achieve business result & compliance to PM processes.
- To follow the internal check & control systems like SOA, delegation matrix etc, to be in line with internal guidelines in order to adhere to company policies.
- Claim and opportunity management – raise claim letters on client/vendors and track the same ,lodge insurance claims and properly submit requisite documents.
- Co-coordinating with all agencies (HO-logistics, vendor etc) to fulfill submission of the documents.
- Submission of invoices with supporting to client/bankers to claim the balance money and ensure this Comes in and is properly booked.
Qualification : Commerce Graduate with ICWA/MBA
Job ID: 86993
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time