PROJECT MANAGER Emilia-Romagna-Marche
What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze the technical specifications released by our factory and the national/international regulations in order to support the correct preparation of customer quotations , with specific reference to turn-key quotations
- Collaborate with suppliers and Business partners for the correct preparation of customer quotations , especially turn-key ones, and the following implementation of the civil works /plant installations needed for the correct installation of SIEMENS HEALTHCARE equipments
- Manage directly the EXECUTION phase for the orders assigned, fulfilling the contract specifications/requirements in collaboration with all the company functions involved as well as with our Headquarters (Factory)
- Ensure the fulfilment of the contract specifications/clauses in term of costs and timing of execution
- Respect all active regulations with specific reference to Safety Regulation and National law regarding Public Orders (Codice Appalti pubblici).
- The role does not request a gerarchic responsibility on human resources
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Experience: 2 or more years experience in managing orders or activities in a construction site
• Excellent skills in accountability and customer communication and presentation skills
• Excellent and demonstrated skills in MS software applications
• Excellent teamwork and territory management skills are critical
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Further information on our company can be found at www.siemens.it
Job ID: 86994
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time