IT Project Manager
- Responsible for successful completion of project
- Manage Project Budget and Resources
- Drive day to day progress
- Assist in aligning People, projects and skills
- Develop and lead project team
- Resolve or escalate issues that may impede project success
- Ensure project status and issues are communicated to stakeholders
- Ensure success in the change management process as a result of project
- Practicing Siemens project methodologies and best practices
- Create/update Project Plan in PMO database
- University degree in the field of computer science
- Master of Business Administration with technology as a core component preferred.
- PMI & Agile Certifications
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- End-to-end project delivery
- Run project through Agile methodology
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Job ID: 87031
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time