Sales Manager Ultrasound (CEET zone function) (f/m)
Siemens Healthcare is one of the world's largest suppliers to the Healthcare Industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology. Siemens Healthcare offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens Healthcare also makes Healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 44,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. For further information please visit:
We are looking for an Ultrasound Manager (f/m), who will plan and execute sales targets and activities in CEET Zone specified countries for Ultrasound portfolio in order to increase sales with all kinds of potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets. The following countries are covered by this position: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Israel, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Palestine, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Slovenia.
What are my responsibilities?
· Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned area. (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Israel, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Slovenia)
· Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning & completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
· Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders. Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
· Prepares/coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt/other involved professionals and management.
· Spots and passes opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
· Contributes to the development of After-Market business in his assigned area.
· Act as a point of contact to US customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
· Provides PRF/discount keys for country pricing escalations.
· Follow up funnel opportunities of related countries to achieve quarterly volume targets (new order and revenue) both for equipment and sales.
· Evaluate partner performance, potential alternate channels (candidates) and go to market strategies of related countries together with Channel Manager.
· Checks and evaluate US COCIR results to align on market share expectations.
· Accomplishing his tasks, and support employees fulfilling their jobs in accordance with the regulations of the quality and EHS management systems.
· Completing other tasks, which belong to his/her field of operation, or which he/she can be trusted with based on his/her experiences or knowledge, in case of company necessity.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering / Business Management
- Business experience in Healthcare – Ultrasound markets (5 – 10 Years).
- Product/Clinical and marketing management experience.
· Special knowledge of how to build up the sales network of a business area to have stable revenue/profit from it.
· Experience in how to build up and/or coordinate international non-direct report network.
· Experience (min. 5 years) working in international/multicultural environment.
· Advanced Communication and customer interaction skills, incl. conflict handling.
· Wide variety of sales techniques and presentation and demonstration skills.
· Advanced knowledge of relevant competitors and their relevant products.
· Experience in a multi-cultural environment.
· To be able to manage Partner, to support partner, to be respected by partner.
· Positive mind set, solution provider, results oriented.
· Fluent in English, German is an asset.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH provides a lot of social and other benefits. Job Location is optional in one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Israel, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Palestine, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Slovenia.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to your online application!
Job ID: 87038
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time