Job Title: UX Designer
Headline Job profile
Are you looking to be a part of high fidelity visual design team? Here you go!!!
Join our Energy Management team - one of the leading global suppliers of electrical power – to shape the future world!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Build high fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Lead our user outreach and research programs.
- Working with our development team to ensure your high quality designs are fully actualized
- Mentor and develop a team of junior designers and developers
- Communicate daily with our customers, senior management and project teams.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering with specialization in design or human-computer interaction (HCI), interaction design, related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Have 7 to 10 years experience in user experience design, interaction design, or related fields with an emphasis on advanced data visualization and UI designs for big data analytics, network modeling, geo-spatial maps, enterprise software
- Proficient with wireframing tools (e.g. Balsamiq or similar) and graphics tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator or similar)
- Good written and oral communication skills; able to clearly explain design justifications and debate merit
- Strong sense of visual design, including a solid grasp of web design, front-end technologies, and usability principles.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, just give Anusuya a call:
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Energy Management -https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/about/businesses/energy-management and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 87133
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time