Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type of recruitment: perm
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Financial Analyst” (m/f) at Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Financial Analyst and Business Administration support for Sales Operation Centres (SoC’s) Germany and EMEA. These activities consist of:
- support the monthly reporting and controlling on sales metrics like pipeline, hit rates, turnover rates, order entry, revenue
- support the sales process and administration for standard price book business, especially in case of cross-border selling
- support the sales process, administration and financial calculation for non-standard, large enterprise customers. This task comprises the following activities:
- Pricing of customer specific PaaS / SaaS models and services
- T&C’s and risk management incl LoA process
- Global Sales, Pricing, margin and price model governance
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 3-5 Years working experience in a finance / business administration environment, preferably in the (pre-) sales area
- Experience in the markets of (industrial) automation, engineering, ICT, software and/or subscription based services would be an advantage
- Outstanding English language skills is a prerequisite.
- International cultural experience is an advantage
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills is a prerequisite
- SalesForce.com (SFDC) and SAP experience are an advantage
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying. Please apply directly via jobboard.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Markus Kies
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.