Engineering Architect (PLM) (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• You will develop architecture concepts for product lifecycle management
• You are responsible for the evaluation and result communication of new technologies for simulation and integration
• You will develop architecture concepts for product simulation and technologies
• You will be responsible for the development and optimization of the PLM software integration architecture together with the project responsible.
• You will update integration frameworks, reference and target architectures for the product lifecycle management
• You will coordinate the communication and collaboration of the architecture team with the development team in Portugal
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Know-how on technologies around data integration
• Experience with simulation software used for product PLM
• Experience of integration across ESB technologies
• Experience in service development and consulting
• Experience with Comos or Teamcenter
• Experience with IaaS and PaaS solutions (AWS, Open Stack, Cloud Foundry, etc) is a plus
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• University degree in Computer Science or similar
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with a virtual team
• Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 87171
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time